Hammer Horror star Shane Briant has filmed a special introduction to our Frighten Brighton event which we shall be screening exclusively before showing Frankenstein & the Monster From Hell (1974), the first of our Frighten Brighton fear-filled triple bill of horror!
Shane has a grand horror pedigree, starring in the following fear and fantasy flicks in his career :
- Straight on Till Morning (1972)
- Demons of the Mind (1972)
- The Picture of Dorian Gray (1974)
- Captain Kronos: Vampire Hunter (1974)
- Frankenstein & The Monster From Hell (1974)
- Hawk the Slayer (1981)
- Cassandra (1987)
- Out of the Body (1988)
Shane has also filmed several short sequels to some of his classic horror films, the most disturbing of which is Beyond Dorian, a horrifying sequel to Dorian Gray, which you can view below. So some along to Frighten Brighton and see horror star Shane Briant on the big screen!
- Shane Briant Tribute Site
- Shane Briant Fan Group
- Hammer Films
- Classic Horror Campaign
- Shane Briant – The Biography